For information about this exciting new facility please visit:
Construction works started on 15th July and will bring about significant changes to be aware of:
1. The NSTF development will occupy a plot of land that includes the Bus Park on Fermi Avenue. As a consequence of this all buses will be re-routed through the campus via a number of new bus stops that have been installed along Fermi Avenue, Eighth Street and Curie Avenue. This will affect all services to and from the campus including the Science Transit Shuttle.
2. From 15th July the Bus Park will be closed and all buses will operate from the bus stops shown here on the new bus routes. Bus users are also advised to visit the bus operator website for timetable information.
3. The 15th July coincides with the start of the new Science Transit Shuttle service that will be operated by Thames Travel. Details of the new Science Transit Shuttle service are available here.
4. The vehicular entrance into the Electron Building will be relocated during the construction of NSTF, with access via the Atlas Centre car park. From 15th July all campus staff and visitors should park in car parks associated with their own premises as it will not be possible to use the Bus Park for parking.
5. Separate details have been provided to all organisations in close proximity to the Bus Park to advise where overspill car parks are. Please ensure that vehicles are not left in car parks that are allocated for use by specific organisations only and that visitors are made aware of where they are permitted to park.
6. Details of the campus car parks can be found here.
Any queries concerning these changes may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org