Etcembly is a next generation TCR design and engineering company at the intersection between Machine Learning and Drug Development. We are looking for an outstanding drug discovery project manager to join an innovative biotech at a formative point in the company’s trajectory. You will play a central role in supporting internal and external cross functional teams as we deliver ground-breaking new therapeutics.
- Ensure timely communication, activities and alignment, working with senior management and head of functions.
- Develop, maintain, and align integrated programme timelines, and cross-functional planning.
- Assist in presentations for external stakeholders
- Prepare independent periodic reports (e.g. monthly reports, programme milestones, dashboards) to support decision making and business planning.
A detail orientated focus on project timelines and deliverables through effective use of project management tools is essential. Experience working with early development therapeutic projects is highly desired. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and has the ability to synthesise complex concepts into clear focused materials for decision-making.
You will work closely with partners with a natural flair for building and managing effective relationships. In addition, candidates should be prepared to roll up their sleeves and provide general support to project teams when needed.
- Project Management experience within the pharmaceutical, biologics and/or biotech sector desirable
- Experience in driving multiple projects from concept to development candidate towards IND file preferred
- Ability to create, coordinate, and maintain integrated project plans with their source material/data and to control or respond to changes in strategy and scope, including scenario planning
- Competent user of project management software solutions, including skills in critical path analysis. Experience with MS Project / Smartsheet and similar programs would be a benefit.
- Degree/MSc in biomedical sciences or related.
- Engaged, motivated and enthusiastic approach, enjoys working with people and teams
- Proactive, detail orientated individual with a style that ensures effective interfacing with cross-functional teams and across cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong organisational skills required, including good time management skills; able to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment