We now have an opportunity for an Assistant Systems Accountant to work within our Finance department to provide system support, including system administration and ownership of reporting direct from the system.
Within Finance we are responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency on all operational and statutory reporting which this role will support by;
- Building sound relationships with the external support providers
- Providing guidance and support on any system upgrades, ensuring limitations of the system are clearly discussed
- Creating process documentation for super users to use, train them where necessary
- Creating complex reports as requested across the business
- Providing the finance team support on report creation
Further responsibilities will include;
- Preparing selected balance sheet reconciliations, verifying the completeness and accuracy of the detailed transactions in support of the month end process.
- Producing accurate and timely invoices for all revenue and recharges due.
- Ensuring that any income not invoiced at month end is correctly accrued.
- Maintaining debtors ledger.
- Credit control.
- Creation and posting of various month end journals as necessary including owning the accruals posting process. Review after postings to ensure accuracy.
- Providing assistance at year end for the statutory accounts and all government reporting.
- Verification of payment runs.