We are looking for an innovative, reliable and experienced (2-5 years) Aerospace Product Assurance/ Quality Assurance (PA/QA) Manager to ensure high output quality aiming to the long-term success of our business and augment our rapidly growing team. Generally speaking your presence should help us delivering great, reliable products/ services that may even set new industry standards!
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a PA process within our start-up, improving industrial processes, product quality/compliance, and maintaining efficiency. Your duties will include inspecting procedures and outputs, and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues, and organizing the verification of product. You should have solid experience in quality control together with great attention to details, and be able to make professional conclusions about the quality of products and services.
Examples of job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop methods for inspection, testing, sampling and training.
- Review design documentation for compliance with contract requirements, review and analyse procedures and report quality-related issues
- Ensure quality related deliverables meet the quality assurance program and customer requirements. Verify the reliability and consistency by checking processes and final output.
- Manage records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation. Maintenance of project configuration items lists.
- Collect and analyse quality data; Initiate non-conformance, corrective actions and perform root cause analysis. Proactive solutions suggestion.
- Supervise all operations that affect quality. Enforce the compliance with all legal standards. Oversee the usage of standards and policies.
Interested applicants may also consider starting first as a fixed-term consultant while rolling into a permanent role although this is less preferred.
- Support and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff. Interact with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections