We are currently hiring for an embedded device prototype engineer. The ideal candidate will be very hands on, and will discover and solve problems quickly, efficiently, and ideally in an inexpensive fashion. The position would be part-time, although depending on your skills, there may be opportunity to contribute to other areas in a full-time role.
Examples of responsibilities and contribution areas:
- Electronics design & build
- PCB design, build, order, test
- Embedded software development (drivers, integration, boot, logic etc.)
- 3D modelling for 3D printing prototypes
- Testing of software and devices, e.g. range testing radios, measuring solar - - Charging efficiency or deep learning model accuracy
- Partner/supplier liaison
- Internal dev team liaison
- Lab / equipment management
With various projects we have, depending on your skill set and interests you can also develop skills in machine learning and IoT. We are a small company who like to do big impactful things and we are seeking someone who shares that mindset.
We want you to grow with us.