Darwin team is looking for an experienced System Engineer to assist us with the cutting edge HW development including 5G and Satcom.
Senior Hardware Engineer - PhD degree (or above, e.g. post-doc) with focus on circuit design in wireless communications and automotive industry.
· Standard knowledge: 5G-NR, 4G-LTE, and DVB-S2x
· FPGA/Soc/RF-SoC-based implementation of PHY/MAC Layer protocols and algorithms
· RF integration and ADC/DAC usage
· Software/Programming: Vivado, VHDL, Verilog, C++, Matlab
· Develop complex, embedded systems that require knowledge of schematic design, product design, electrical architectural models and prototype testing.
· Think outside of the box to implement innovative and effective solutions.
· Adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands.
· Evaluate systems and make recommendations for improvements and solutions.
· Lab models development & Testing
· ISO/TS16949 Standard implementation for the developed products
How to Apply:
Email your CV to Daniela Petrovic (email@example.com) before 30th November 2019.