DARWIN team is looking for an experienced Embedded SW developer to join us on the exciting journey of creating fully connected CAVs, using Terrestrial 5G and satcom.
Necessary Skill set:
· Standard knowledge: 5G-NR, 4G-LTE, and DVB-S2x
· Physical Layer modeling which includes: channel coding (e.g. LDPC), channel equalization (e.g. MMSE and BCJR), time-frequency estimation (e.g. LMS or RLS algorithms), adaptive modulation (e.g. M-PSK/OFDM-A)
· MAC Layer modeling which includes: switching, Ethernet, Reed-Solomon coding for packet errors
· RF modeling: I-Q disbalance, automatic-gain control, signal mixing, IF, filtering
· Software/Programming: Matlab, C++
·Leading all aspects of development, including design, development, implementation, testing, debugging and troubleshooting and tech documentation.
Candidates should be keen problem solvers, able to plan and manage their own time, adapt to change, work as part of a team and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
You have several years of experience in Embedded programming for Real Time systems, and development in C and C++.
You have good knowledge in hardware design in order to understand, design, implement and discuss Embedded software solutions with our hardware development team.
You have a strong hands-on approach, combined with good communication, analytical thinking, strategic and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to Daniela Petrovic ( email@example.com) by 30th November 2019.