Are you a highly driven Sales Engineer / Business Development professional with a proven background in RF and Microwave technology and hungry for an exciting new challenge?
Want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company, who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, micro and millimetre-wave technology?
In return for an exciting sales career you will be rewarded with a competitive salary / bonus, world-wide travel and an opportunity to develop your career.
As Sales Engineer – RF & Microwave Technology you will:
- Work with the Business Development Manager to handle all of the technical aspects of component, module and antenna sales.
- Provide customer support, liaison with engineering and rapid reaction to price and technical queries.
- Be available for extensive worldwide travel
To be considered for the Sales Engineer – RF & Microwave Technology role you will:
- Be educated to Degree or Diploma level in Electronic Engineering or Physics with a bias towards RF and
- Be able to demonstrate deep technical knowledge and understanding of microwave and millimetre wave and be articulate in dealings with senior engineers and managers.
- Ideally have a military background or experience of selling to the military/defence industries
- Need to be ambitious and have a dynamic personality
- Have 2-3 years’ sales experience or have engineering design skills and wants to move into technical sales/marketing.
- Have ability to do market and competition analysis
- Have MMIC market knowledge
Salary: £50-60,000 per year
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR2517.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.