Job description: Stores Controller – with Mechanical Engineering experience
AML is a manufacturer of High Tech Semiconductor Machines exported globally
• Control of stores and good in.
• Receiving and Issuing stock items through Sage Manufacturing system.
• Mechanical Inspection of parts received
• Working to quality systems.
• Kitting parts to various bill of materials.
• Shipping items to US and Asia as well as domestic and EU with various courier/Transport companies.
• PAT Testing.
• Sage trained.
• Material control both internally and externally.
• Chemical Handling.
• Control of large item stores.
• Ensuring machines are packed & ready for shipping by offsite packaging company or packed internally
• Packaging of various items ready for shipping.
• Rolling and annual stock takes.
• Creating pick notes & confirming dispatch notes to accompany deliveries.
• Control and ordering pressurised gas bottles and distribution through the bottle stores.