Celestia Technologies Group (UK) Ltd is part of an international technology group developing technology for Aerospace, Defence, Telecommunications and Scientific markets. There is a rich pedigree of Product Development in Antenna, RF and Modem design for different Satcom & Terrestrial Systems. The team here at Harwell Campus have embarked on a challenging programme to design innovative technologies for a broad range of technical domains are being worked on including Antenna, RF, Signal Processing, Beamforming, Digital design and Real-time Software.
With increasing size and anticipated growth, we are now seeking an Office Manager to undertake a wide range of clerical, administrative and secretarial duties. The role demands a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to foster a lively start-up work environment with excellent inter-personal and social skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive welcoming work environment where everyone is happy, productive and able to maximize their individual potential. This role is only open to UK citizens.
Role & Responsibilities
• General office administration and reception duties including, meet & greet, manage incoming calls & emails, schedule appointments and follow-up as necessary
• Maintain and organize HR (Personnel) documents, Health & Safety policies, Supplier Contracts and Regulations
• Promote company policies and protocols; ensure all are followed by staff
• Facilitate office supplies and services, including external suppliers
• Arrange travels, meetings and related logistics
• Be the ‘go-to person’ for general staff inquires and new-starter onboarding
• Manage invoices, purchase orders, expense claims, deliveries and administration on cloud-based tools such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks
• Work closely with the company Accountants and create appropriate Financial records
• Administer on-line transactions and Banking reconciliation
• Provide secretarial support to Senior Management
• Be the heartbeat of the company and organize social & team-building events
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Previous experience in Office (Administrative) Management is mandatory
• Excellent organization and co-ordination skills
• Highly competent using Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook
• Comfortable handling sensitive & confidential material; with trust and confidence
• Confident, personable with good inter-personal skills
• Spanish language skill would be a distinct advantage
We endeavour to respond quickly to all applications so if interested please submit your CV with a short covering note to email@example.com.
Office Administration, Secretary, Clerical