Are you a talented Recruiter - do you love sourcing exceptional talent and helping them find their next career move but not comfortable with sales calls?
We are proud to be celebrating 10 years in recruitment, and the fact that we have grown via recommendations alone.
If you are an experienced recruiter looking for a long term opportunity and be part of a fun supportive team, then you could be just the person we have been looking for!
In return a competitive salary, and commission structure, generous holidays, pension, staff outings, and flexible working could be considered. Lots of cakes, biscuits and giggles, and of course an opportunity to develop with us.
As a Recruiter you will be required to:
- Be responsible for sourcing talented individuals to fills roles on your desk
- Build strong supportive relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates
- Be prepared to go the extra mile - get involved in charity or fun days - bake a cake or make a cup of tea
- Network or help set up networking meetings
To be considered for the Recruiter role you will need to:
- Have previous experience of sourcing talented individuals
- Have good level of education, and be eager and willing to keep learning
- Have excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to really listen
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be looking for a long term career and to be part of successful growing company
- Have a clean driving licence
- Be very presentable and professional at all times, and have an excellent telephone manner
- Be highly self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have a real passion for recruitment
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR001.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.