As Part-time HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute recruiting plan for UK, including conducting reviews with managers and creating job descriptions
- Manage recruiting and hiring process
- Manage contracts
- Liaise with HR outside UK
- Carrying out inductions
- Employee development and training
- Implement policies and guidelines in the employee handbook
To be considered for the Part-time HR Manager you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Have experience in recruitment & staffing, salary negotiation, people management and HR benefits.
- Have knowledge of various employment laws and practices, particularly in the UK
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 a year
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR1554.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.