Are you an experienced Hardware Engineer (Board Design) and ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of growing friendly supportive team developing innovative mobile connectivity solutions that are affordable, portable and easy to use?
As a Hardware Engineer (Board Design) you will be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes.
Digital | Analogue | Electronics | Serial Communication Interfaces | I2C | SPI | UART | RS232 | RS422 | ETHERNET | JESD204 | DDR3 / DDR4 | FPGA / VHDL | EMI / RF
To be considered for the Hardware Engineer (Board Design) you will:
- Have at least 3 years board design-level experience in digital/analog electronics
- Have FPGA experience (VHDL coding) as part of board design development cycle
- Have experience in development of multi-disciplinary products
- Have understanding of full board design development cycle including close interaction with layout designer and understanding production files requirements
- Have experience with on-board and external serial communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, RS422, ETHERNET, JESD204)
- Have knowledge of circuit design with DDR3 and DDR4 memory modules
- Have understanding of EMI/RFI immunity requirements + hand-on experience of compliance – an advantage
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 a year
For further information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR1553.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.