Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer – Back End ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of core business logic and service operation team developing innovative mobile connectivity solutions that are affordable, portable and easy to use?
As a Full Stack Developer - Back End you will be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes.
Full Stack | Full-Stack | Software Developer | Python | Django | SQL / noSQL |Jenkins | GIT | C / C++ | VoIP | REACT / Angular
To be considered for the Full Stack Developer – Back-End role you will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in Python development (Python 3.x)
- Have considerable experience with Django framework
- Have proven experience building applications in a cloud based, microservice architecture.
- Have familiarity with API models (REST/MQ/etc.)
- Have worked closely different DB technologies: SQL/NoSQL
- Have a track record of deploying stable applications through CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Have strong background in SW development methodologies: Source control (git), issue tracking
- Have strong communication skills and be a strong team player
- Have ability to work with teams in different geographical locations
Advantageous skill set:
- Familiarity with front end application behavior (REACT/Angular)
- Understanding of networking protocols and network security
- Understanding of VoIP protocols and models (SIP)
- Background in C/C++ development
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 a year
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR1536.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.