We have an exciting opportunity for a Electronic Test Engineer to join an international space company in Harwell Space Cluster.
As Electronic Test Engineer you will be involved with:
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing
- Measurement electronic instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire
- Quality, documentation and data fidelity, so as to achieve full compliance with the customers’ specifications and deliver to budget and on time
To be considered for the Electronic Test Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in electronic, engineering or a related topic
- Have practical experience of using measuring instruments
- Have experience of the VISA API, and C++ coding
- Have experience of communicating with hardware and instrumentation
- Have experience of multi-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Have hands-on soldering and board prototyping
- Have experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 a year
For further information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR1547.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.