Excellent opportunity to join leading educational supplier as a Data Administrator / Controller to manage the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the operations team.
As a Data Administrator / Controller you will be required to:
- Develop database tables, dictionaries and associated documentation
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases and spreadsheet systems
- Identify any issues related to functional performance and recommend or provide corrective measures as required
- Ensure systems are of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Ensure outputs are compliant with partner systems and business processes
To be considered for the Data Administrator / Controller role you will need to:
- Have experience at working with data manipulation and relating data to the commercial needs of an organisation
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have good problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Have excellent communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Have a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
- Ideally have working knowledge of Access and SQL
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 a year
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01235 567350 quoting job reference BSR1558.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.