By registering on the Harwell Hub website you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. When you register on Harwell Hub we will store the data you have supplied and we reserve the right to contact you on the email address you have provided if necessary.
2. Your data will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes, other than to contact you about changes or updates relating directly to the website itself.
3. You have the right to delete your account at any time and upon deletion, all data relating to your account including posts you have created, will be removed. These cannot be restored afterwards but you may re-register if you wish.
4. All posts must abide by standard promotional guidelines to be legal, decent, honest and truthful as well as adhering to the 2010 Equality Act – please click here for further information.
5. Harwell Hub has been created for people who work at Harwell Campus and posts should offer Harwell people information or offers that will be of benefit to them.
6. Harwell Science and Innovation Campus do not accept responsibility for items posted on the Harwell Hub and users should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy of information prior to meeting or purchasing from people who have posted on the website.
7. Harwell Science and Innovation Campus advise individuals to be mindful of personal safety and privacy at all times in relation to posting on or contacting parties who have posted on Harwell Hub. We do not vet the individuals who post on Harwell Hub and
8. Whilst Harwell Hub endeavours to authorise the content of posts to ensure they meet our standard terms and conditions, we reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time to remove content or close an account if we wish to. We will not enter into correspondence regarding the removal of content or closure of an account.
9. Posting on Harwell Hub is free of charge.
10. We will endeavour to ensure that Harwell Hub is always fully-functioning but if the site has any technical issues or interruptions in service, we do not accept responsibility for this but will try to address the problem as soon as possible, within normal working hours. If you are aware of a fault with the website, please notify us at Connect@harwellcampus.com
11. If you see a post or content that you deem to be offensive or inappropriate, please report it to us at Connect@harwellcampus.com
Updated March 2019