The course will explain the basics of sharing personal data internally and with 3rd parties such as other third sector organisations, public bodies and data processors.
The course will cover:
- Data sharing and the law
- What does data sharing mean?
- What is the difference between ‘systematic’, ‘ad hoc’ and ‘one off’ data sharing?
- What factors to consider when deciding to share personal data?
- How can you demonstrating fairness and transparency to individuals when sharing personal data about them?
- What security considerations should you take into account before sharing personal data?
- Data sharing agreements, what are they and when should they be used
- Respecting individual’s rights
- What to avoid
The course will be interactive, in that there will be a number of questions throughout the course. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
Relevant industries: Legal, Accountancy, Market Research, Market Access, Public Sector, 3rd Sector.