SPACEtalks.biz is a new international launch conference and exhibition with a purely commercial focus. It is designed for the Space Sector with focus on practical topics tackling everyday commercial and innovation matters.
Explore topics across the future business of space including Collaborative Initiatives, Law & IP, Space Finance & Investment, Insurance, Communications, Security, Manufacturing and everything in between.
The conference includes a series of highly focused stand-alone presentations backed by panel discussions on the most contemporary trends in the Space Economy.
As the Space Industry is no longer the government monopoly, over the last few years it has opened to the private investors. It is valued at nearly £300 billion and predicted to skyrocket (pun intended) to £2 trillion by 2045.
The UK Space Industry has seen regular growth of 6.5 % annually. We have become a major producer of satellites and associated technologies and the industry is worth almost £14 billion a year and employs close to 40,000 people.
This conference is a unique opportunity not only to discuss and experience the future of this industry but also to meet and network with key industry leaders.
- Representatives of International Space Agencies & Associations
- Satellite Manufacturers & Operators
- Spaceport & Launch Service Operators
- Spacecraft Part Manufacturers
- Space Tourism Vendors
- Robotics & Autonomous Systems Manufacturers
- Policy Advisors & Government Officials
- Earth Monitoring & Observation Organisations
- CyberSecurity & Legal Service Providers
- Venture Fund Representative & Investors
- Space Industry Recruitment & STEM Organisations
- Geospatial Technology Providers
- VR & AR Developers
- Representatives of the Energy, Finance & Agriculture Industries
- Government & Non-Government Organisations
What to Expect?
- Update your business management practices
- Understand the best techniques for commercialisation of your assets
- Find out about the latest trends in Space funding & investment
- Set up your legal & IP affairs accurately
- Build a bridge between your R&D, IP and commercial departments
- Learn how to source new partners and collaborative initiatives
- Align your security with the new industry standards
- Meet and network with decision makers representing emerging Space tech s tart-ups, established SMEs and Big Corporates
- Introduce your latest products and services to a carefully selected audience of Space industry peers
- Explore the uncharted territories of Space economy
Some of the key topics to be discussed include:
- How can SMEs and start-ups collaborate with Big Corporates and Government Institutions?
- What are the legal challenges and solutions for running a business in no man's land?
- What are the dos and dont's in Space Investment?
- Space insurance and the small room for error
- Convergence of securing outer space and cyberspace