Newly decorated and refurbished double room in Abingdon, just off the Oxford road. Easy drive to Harwell via A34 or there are buses to Harwell Campus and an active community of shared lifts to the campus. Abingdon is a pleasant historic town on the River Thames with lovely walks and leisure facilities as well as being convenient for Oxford and Didcot with fast trains to London.
- Spacious, quiet and sunny double room with built in wardrobe, easy chair, study table, TV point and fast broadband. The room is south facing looking out onto a pretty garden. It is very quiet, being at the back of the house.
- This room and another double room form a separate living area for two lodgers on the first floor with their own kitchen and shower room.
- The kitchen has induction hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine.
- All bills and wifi included. One lodger from the Abingdon Science park worked from home during lockdown with the fast broadband connection.
- The landlady, Nicola lives in a separate flat on the ground floor.
- Free on street parking and secure bike lock.
- Easy access to the A34 or buses to Harwell from Abingdon centre.
- Cost: £585.00 pcm + £585.00 deposit.
- Minimum term 6 months.